Tuesday, August 18, 2009



oh yeah. today is really a special day.
one post will not do well.
its kwon jiyongs birthday!!
A very belated birthday to GDRAGON ! (HAIR GOD HAHA)
today is just a day i positively talk about my connection to GD,
his headband hairstyle inspired me in many ways, his style is just yet so different.
Imagine trying out different hairstyles every month.
Without GD, This world will be missing something.
A great rapper as well as the LEADAH of Big bang.
I really respect him.
ALL THE REGARDS AND SUCCESS I HOPE HE GETS IN HIS COMEBACK AND ALBUM!
about that,
im also supporting him greatly.
I AM GETTING HIS ALBUM THIS MONTH HELL YEAH.
its been a long wait but yeah.

p.s : i have GD's downloaded album in my com now cause u know im not patient.

1. 소년이여
2. Heartbreaker
3. Breathe
4. Butterfly (feat. Jin Jung)
5. Hello (feat. Sandara)
6. Gossip Man (feat. Kim Gun Mo)
7. Korean Dream (feat. Taeyang)
8. The Leaders (feat. Teddy, CL)
9. She's Gone (feat. Kush)
10. 1년 정거장

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL THE TRACKS! SERIOUSLY.
And yeah. People who dont know Jiyong. Well, You're just missing out one of a great legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment