Sunday, November 1, 2009

1 century to make someone to trust you,
1mistake to take your trust down.

"When everything is moving so smoothly, something is definitely wrong.
Something really bad is bound to happen."

I just drawn the falling tower tarot card.
Life just changed directions recently. When i thought everything was moving so smoothly.
BOOM.

I dont wanna talk about it.

Anyway, omedeto gozaimasu to my mom.
She won a LCD TV 32' through a lucky draw
and I and marcus found rm100 on the floor.
Whats going on recently?
I really have no idea.

Getting into the christmas spirit recently,
i know its on december , but i really love christmas ^^




Days passed without you can’t forget you 
Letting me be the cloud hanging above me 
Raining on me missing your touch Nights get longer and it’s hard to clutch 
We’re apart breaks my heart Its all for the best girl, 
you’re my world In time my love unfurls ‘Till then wait for you girl

No comments:

Post a Comment