Thursday, December 31, 2009




So finally, 2009 has ended.
Hows 2009, well i can say, its not a great year.
But alot of 2009 changed my life.

1stly, form 4 life , it sucks.
This year really was badass so much things happening lately.
2010, hell no.
Last year of schooling, thats a HELL YEAH to me.
SPM. Obviously a HELL NO.
Shit man, SPM is such a piehole.
I shall torture myself for like err 1 year?
After that, hell yeah whole new me.

Hows life of 2009?
Great things happened, as well as really bad things.
Raged this year at my class, Met some noobies , (great -.-) Went to another country.
Split up with form 3 ppl liaos. Really need more friendship in my life.
More of an otaku in 2009 , as you know kpop influenced my life.
Best movie in 2009? No doubt G.I joe and AVATAR.
Well i can say, 2009 is my year of kpop and dota.
HAH COMP FREAK MUCH ==

Music now plays a huge part in my life YES!
On to future projects, as u guys know, i STILL plan to study in japan.
By 2011, My japanese level should be advanced and has finished A-lvls
+ moi want scholarship but the thing is i haf haf haf to study...
Hopefully god will listen out on my prayers and 1 day when u call me ,
I WILL BE IN JAPAN.

/bye 2009 , /start 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment