Monday, February 1, 2010

sad sad sad sad sad tonight.

Recently in the CNY mood , damn just now i typed a WOT on my blog,
Accidentally backspaced the whole thing. OH DAMN.
DOSHITE?!! Crap, i cant recall my memory and rewrite this post again ==
Finally its gonna be CNY, one of the more interesting moments of the year.

Alot of things are running through my mind recently.
Suddenly a moment of happiness,
Just a blink of rm500 in my hands.
Then the schools fucking system, its really getting on me.
What the fuck is the administrators of the fucking school thinking?
Paying rm220k for a fucking roof for the school which the students use for only 1 hour every week? Are you guys out of your fucking mind?
And expecting students to conserve electricity? These people dont really know how to control the cash flow properly..Do people think that a school has a big roof means its a better school?
Imagine usage of rm220k on improving the school. Vision of the school can be achieved .
Hais really no comments lar.
Maybe i played too much computer games e.g School Tycoon.
-Confused mind

Lately nothing much is happening in my life,
just love being the joker in my class LOL.
I can be mature but i choose to be immature for the funs.
Just remember that. ^_^
Cheers.

@edit: this post so awkward @_@


No comments:

Post a Comment