Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School just started. It seems as nothing has changed since 2009 except for a new form teacher,
A new place for my class and a change to my place and class name. 5 MESRA, so ew -.-

I heard that puan kong said that it was the best class in the school O_O
so they put us in front of the school, a single classroom there to showcase our sleeping to visitors.
Now thats lame ==
I in my schools best class ? jeez -.-

Anyway , really boring at same old school, Teachers are the same except MM,
DAMN PUAN WEE AGAIN , ****ed up man i am ****ed up for another year ==

So, i just started disgaea 2 dark hero days on psp and it seems that i has finished 94% of the storyline.
But my levels ? Oh yeah. LVL 40 ONLY LOL.
My disgaea afternoon of darkness has like 3 lvl 9999, LOL
good luck to me again ==
I WANT OVERDRIVE AND SUPER ROBO SUIT
hahaha disgaea craziness again, yup its time for grinding not in a MMORPG
in a freaking portable console LOL
School is boring so expect less surprises from my blog.
Hate 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment