Friday, March 12, 2010

Rank "UP"!


Today, I upgraded my MYB2UTYS STATUS,
I have officially became in charge of the news team in myb2utys,
anyhow, b2utys are still a goddamn awkward name for males LOL
do your best to support them!

Today's MusicBank, LUPIN WON!! Congrats , it was about time for kara to win LOL
1 more week to super junior concert , hwaiting!!!
Thats all much about latest kpop news from your local newscaster,

As for life, it was slack slack and more slack today,
theres many retards who think straight nowadays, I tend to ignore them,
In fact, I pity them for not knowing the awesome-ness of other groups,
I just pity them. If listening to boy groups were gay, this is a modern world,
just dont be such a retard living under a frogs well,
you're just missing out on something, after all you have to get to know both worlds.

Thats pretty much it for today, noobcakes piss me off.
Tommorow out for japanese class and more slacking.
Holidays is about relaxing yo. Hence the term holidays!
CIAOZ!

@edit;
SUPPORT THE POWER OF DSLR!

No comments:

Post a Comment