Monday, November 29, 2010

[CD] Orange Caramel 2nd Mini Album A-ing Full View

Actually I planned on updating after my finals but I guess I just have to.
I have something in mind next month so we will see whats gonna happen then.
Okay back on topic, I was fast enough to order Orange Caramel's latest album-
Orange Caramel The Second Mini Album A-ing. Have you heard their tracks? Well you may find them unique and different but its all a good thing. But what do you mean by fast enough?
Why? Because this is a autographed copy! WIN!
Yeap, I went through pre-ordering the album just to own it. So here it is.. amazingly it arrived fast.

OC 001

Front cover of the album. Even though it was autographed, yesasia gave it a good wrap to ensure freshness within. Its really simple compared to k-pop albums nowadays as it still keeps the classic CD album look. Really basic and clean.
OC2

The back of the album shows clearly the tracks hidden within this beautiful album.
Also with their main concept of magic and somehow with a happy and fairy-tale type of look.
OC 002

The best part of the album, THEIR AUTOGRAPHS!!
They consist of 3 members, Raina , Nana and My bias - LIZZY! :P Very cute huh?
OC 003

Also to the left as you can see you will be able to find the CD.
OC2 002

Closeup on the CD. Yeah as I mentioned previously its really simple and not too overdone.
OC 004

Opening the autographed flap reveals more photos and goodies within. One of them being a random paperdoll. And yeah I got Lizzy. How awesome! Behind the flaps you can also find lyrics of the songs and so on. Ka-CHING!

Yet again this album is really simple but the songs within are worth a listen or too.
They are different. BUT TO MY LIKINGS! Thats about it for OC's second mini album.
OC2 003

Oh yeah if you hadn't noticed I created a tumblr account. Whats tumblr?
Tumblr is something you get if you combine twitter and blogger. How cool and simple!
Yeah my tumblr is mainly for my taengoo fandom and spazzing needs.
You can satisfy your lust for my kid leader there. Do check it out if you love taeng!

Whats more is I have alot of things that I have in mind for you guys next month.. Loads of surprises and more so be sure to check back as this Christmas is going to be a fun one!
Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment