Friday, November 5, 2010

Pizza Hut’s Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza. I LOVE IT.

Oh please, don't tell me u never heard of the best pizza in the planet?
Extreme cheesy 6. NO NOT FANTASTIC 4. EXTREME CHEESY 6. YEAH YOU HEARD IT.
So what is extreme cheesy 6? It's a new pizza by our lovely pizza provider, PIZZA HUT.
Everybody loves pizza don't they? And what do they look for in a Pizza?
Some say pineapples. But I say CHEESE. (This is not photography)
But yeah you've heard me, Cheese fans and lovers will definitely love this one because why??
This PIZZA, HAS 6 DIFFERENT TYPES OF CHEESE IN 1 PIZZA.
Isn't that crazy?? CRAZZZZZY?!

Yeah Pizza Hut, Do you wanna know why I love this Pizza SO SO SO SO MUCH?!
MORE THAN THOSE PREVIOUS ONES? Well you guessed it right. I LOVE CHEESE.
I love every type of cheese, monterey jack , romano, mozarella, AND WHAT? You guys created a Pizza that consists of all of those? *FAINTS*

Cheese melting in my mouth is just like a volcano exploding on the earth.
That taste, combined with tomato (LAVA) creates an atmosphere of orgasm. Seriously this pizza has made me gone crazy. Really crazy and thanks to Pizza hut, its been a week since I ate a normal meal- Rice. Thats how much I love this Pizza.

SO LETS MOVE ON SHALL WE? -

Could you look at that?
*Goes Speechless for the next few hours*
That beauty... you can't find it on any other piece of pizza. Its just...

Amazing.

Yup, I guess most of you already knew this pizza had 6 different types of cheese. YEAH IT DOES HAVE 6 DIFFERENT TYPES. SOME THAT YOU DON't even see in the supermarket.

So what are the 6 cheeses? *Looks up*

Cheddar Cheese,
Monterey Jack Cheese,
Mozarella Cheese,
Parmesan Cheese,
Provolone Cheese,
Romano Cheese.

OH NOM NOM NOM NOM SO YUMMY.

Right after reading that Pizza hut had this new pizza, I went on facebook in search of my favorite game - MOUSEHUNT.
Clicking on the shop, I WENT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
PIZZA HUT, SUE THEM!!!! *jokes*
Is it that good? Will this pizza change the world?

After that I went, I WENT TO PIZZA HUT JUST TO TAKE AWAY THIS AMAZING DEAL.
EXTREME CHEESY 6, to share the love with my family members.
Look how happy my brother is.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
First 10 seconds after stepping in the house.
PIZZA HUT 003

The 11th second, THAT WAS FAST. IS IT THAT GOOD? I know you love it too right?
Family genes maybe?
PIZZA HUT 004

And there it was... *goes speechless again*
Till then Pizza Hut, thanks for creating such a meal, and I really love you. I DO.
Oh ya, I ate those in 5 minutes. HAHAHAHAHA.
Nah joking.

Anyway heres a little something I made for you guys. ENJOY IT!
Please watch it? I took quite some time creating this one :)


GO TO WWW.PIZZAHUT.COM.MY FOR MORE INFO!

And.... yeah.
I'm crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

1 comment: