Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trying out HDR photography.

Really sorry for the lack of updates on my blog recently. I've been on a hell ride since last month. It was so hectic I can't even describe. Really really hope to update on my blog more.
Secondly, I've also tried out a known photograph technique called HDR- Also known as High Dynamic Range. I'll be trying out this technique as much as I can cause I really love it.
Heres my take on HDR photography-

photos 004_5_6_7_tonemapped2
Paint Sweep HDR technique on this one. Looks quite surreal right? Nevertheless it looks quite awesome.

photos 004_5_6_7_tonemapped
Here is HDR exposure fusion. You can't really see obvious changes from the original picture but most photographers prefer this technique. Gotta give my credits to photomatix for the easy editing.

Below are some of my recent shots. What do you think?
photos 022
photos 020
photos 013
photos 011

These are done with a Tamron f2.8 17-50mm. Check back for another update tomorrow. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment