Thursday, March 31, 2011

[REVIEW] Justin Bieber : Never say never 2011

Justin Bieber? Really? I didn't expect myself to write a review for this like... movie.
It's not even a movie to be exact, its a documentary. Footage that shows Bieber going from noone to a worldwide idol. But what can I say? I was bored. So I was like whats the commotion about? Really.

I'll jump straight to the point. No, I am not a fan of Justin Bieber, nor a beliber. But I have to say the way this doc was filmed, surprisingly good. The 3D effects really blew my mind away. Makes me feel as though I'm in the concert. The songs also mixed very well and also shows bieber from childhood to who he is right now. And yeah I admit it, he is somehow like a prodigy. Who can play drums so well at the age of 2 anyway? Learning like 5/6 instruments by the age of 5? Playing across the road just because he has passion for music? No wonder he is a worldwide hit.
The doc also features a whole lot of stars including Usher, Ludacris, Jaden smith, Boys II men, Sean Kingston, Miley Cyrus and more. The sound stage and effects were well done especially for a entry level soon-to-be audiophile. Did not know there was a good bass going on for dolby surround sound until I watched this doc. Confetti in the end, really felt like you were there.
This doc is really a proof that if you work hard, you can achieve anything.

Bieber is a hardworking young kid, don't go too hard on him.
Overall rating: 6.5/10

credits to @deejaymakesh on giving some tips.

Till then, 2 more movie reviews coming up for ya'll. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment