Sunday, May 22, 2011

2AM showcase 2011 Malaysia ; pictures.

Yesterday, Another huge kpop event emerged from the mists of the hallyu wave. 2AM hit up Malaysia once again with their amazing vocal ability and performances! Being this the only kpop show in Malaysia with hardly any dancing performances, its experience is somewhat different from the other shows. 2AM held their 2nd showcase in Wisma MCA at KL yesterday, at 6pm. The crowd was unexpectedly humongous! We didn't expect so many fans at all!
Below are the pictures I took from the event-

2am showcase 002

Just look at that crowd. our Malaysian fangirls. Amazes me everytime. haha.
2am showcase 019

The event started right on the clock- 6pm. Emcee playing some warm up games with the crowd.
2am showcase 026

Emcee handing over prizes (2AM autographed posters) to the team that won.
2am showcase 028

Posing for the camera with their autographed posters. I want one too!!
2am showcase 033

Bentley Music giving us a very special opening for 2AM's showcase, playing instrumentals for 2am songs. In the mood for some jazz already?
2am showcase 035

And yeah, we were supposed to surprise 2AM by singing them 'Happy Birthday' because it was Changmin, Seulong and Jinwoons birthday. Such a secretive surprise huh? It was well executed! Check out the pictures far below..
2am showcase 039

2AM!! From left; Jinwoon, Jokwon , Changmin and Seulong.
They performed quite a number of songs such as 'You wouldn't answer my calls' and 'This song'
I was totally immersed into another world when they sang their ballads. I felt as if all my worries just went away for that very moment. It was well worth it getting to experience this up close.
2am showcase 051

Jokwon's singing is real good.
2am showcase 067

2AM playing games with some of the lucky fangirls. A showcase isn't quite complete without fanservice right?
2am showcase 071

Seulong biased please hold your anger and jealousy; LOL
2am showcase 081

Seulong.
2am showcase 083
2am showcase 105

Another glimpse of kkab Jokwon, here he was caught while playing more games with fans.
2am showcase 113

Seulong did a simple 'Saranghae' post (I'm sorry I always refer to minah), 2AM kept the crowd screaming for them no matter what they do.
2am showcase 137

A cake specially made for them. Jelly KLCC cake! It looked really nice. I would be happy if someone gave that cake to me too :P
2am showcase 145

Blowing candles.
2am showcase 158

2AM performing 'I did wrong'. My favorite song!! It also features some dance steps in this song.
2am showcase 162

We will not see the last of 2AM, I'm sure they will be back again. They look like they really love Malaysia as well. Lets hope for their return shall we? :D

1 comment: