Monday, May 23, 2011

B2ST 1st album Fiction And Fact ; Overview.

I am so happy because, I got hold of b2st's latest album! Fiction and fact.
To me, this is 2011's most perfectly made album. It was a must-have item for any fan.
The purchase was well rushed, but ever worth it. It cost around RM60, which had a minor price difference from myb2utys pricing. But the advantages were that I got the stuff faster than them. Haha I'm amused at how such a small change can make people ecstatic. Well, abit.
Well, I'll cut the talk since you guys might also be excited to know how the album looks like, well here you go -

b2st fiction album 002

The front cover. The leopard/wolf symbolizing beast. Nice album art though. The texture and grip of the album was tremendously improved from the earlier b2st albums. If you guys have a copy of the 1st mini kr album, it is something like that album, but with better texture.
As for the size, its size is approx. the same as b2st's previous mastermind album/lgoa album.
b2st fiction album 003

Tracklist that I can never forget. (Cause I played through this list loads and loads of times for the past 3 days)
b2st fiction album 001

Overall picture of the album. Reminds me of my mastermind album.
b2st fiction album 011

Another really impressive cover that holds the photobook within.
b2st fiction album 010

Marginally thinner than 1st mini, DUH. But satisfying thickness, alas not so bulky.
b2st fiction album 004

The photobook cover of Fiction and Fact album. Very nice indeed. What kr album is complete without a photobook anyway?
b2st fiction album 005

The CD. Note the usual b2st origami design that distinguishes them from the other CDS. Also an somehow 'engraved' text of Fiction and Fact (Nah I'm just kidding with you)
b2st fiction album 006

Again, A clearer view of the Tracklist. Go listen to the tracks on youtube if you haven't already.
b2st fiction album 007

Credits.
b2st fiction album 009

The poster is really does the job in terms of size. Not really small (compared to kara's lupin poster). As I would say, standard KR album poster size.
b2st fiction album 008

LOL. Something told me I had to take this picture. Which "BEAST" do you like better?
Overall, what's within the CD is the most important, one that made you have the initiative to have bought the album in the first place. Their wonderful electro-pop sound waves lingering with your mind, making me click that purchase button ;

So, whatcha waiting for? It's B2ST's First Full lengthed album! If you don't get a copy now, you'll might as well leave the b2st wave. Get a copy at Yesasia or Ebay now!

3 comments:

  1. HYE, can i ask? Is this the Malaysian version? Or the korea version ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo...where u buy this album? i want to buy also... izit is korean version... cos malaysia version is too simple d... i want buy urs version... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did u buy it?? I also bought the malaysia version -_-"

    ReplyDelete