Monday, October 25, 2010

SNSD releases 3rd mini album "HOOT"

I mean what sone will miss this moment? Our beloved angels are back! This time with a suprise.
The bond concept? We know our girls had already have the soshi bond, but it wasn't enough. They are coming back with a DOUBLE O NINE CONCEPT. 009 max. If you followed me on twitter, I bet you can't withstand my spazzing on this album, sorry ;P

Trouble trouble trouble, they're back for more soshi world domination.
Check out what teases our nine gave us lately for the release for their 3rd album - HOOT.


Hows the teasers?
Yes, excited already? Lookout for their stage comeback on 29th OCT on musicbank and so-on on other music shows too.
So Nyuh Shi Dae HWAITING!

*and yeah, still crying that the fact that I missed out kpopnight2010 in Singapore T.T*

No comments:

Post a Comment