Monday, July 26, 2010

[CD] 4minute Huh Album's Full Album View

Guess what arrived to my doorstep when I came back today? :)
....

....
4minute's HUH album is finally I MY ME... MINE woot!
Just after 7days from date of purchase, it came to my doorstep in punctual timing. awesome.
So lets take a look of the album now shall we?

4minute HUH album consists of:
The awesome album itself where you open it by turning a magnetic flap.
The photobook which is same size as B2ST sotne album photobook,
Some paper/card which has the lyrics (pullout)
The CD.
(If you read the album as a book, it will have 4 pages)
(quite thick and awesome texture [HARD])

Tracklist:

01 Who's Next? (feat. 비스트)
02 HuH
03 Invitation
04 I My Me Mine
05 Bababa
06 Highlight
07 태연하게 당연하게

The photobook.

Flap of paper that consists of the lyrics inside.

Oh ya, my narsha poster also arrived today, so double the awesomeness.
One thing though, narsha's poster got damaged a little and 4minute's poster is folded, SAD!
But, I still love them. :)

That's about it for today's post, check out tomorrow's post for The Sorcerer's Apperentice review! Don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOTS!

    So many posters liao. how you gonna use. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooww 4minute's album sure is awesome! T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey , may i ask u, where did u order the 4minute HUH album?? Can it be paid by cash ?

    ReplyDelete