Thursday, July 22, 2010

[CD] Narsha Album's Full Album View

Hmm.... what the heck could this be???
What is it?

.......

OMG, Finally it arrived to my doorstep after 8 days of the order.
Really couldn't wait to open the package right after receiving it. My heart was beating with anticipation...

And guess what??
I LOVE IT. Narsha's album is just too darn perfect.
Let me see...

The album includes:
1.The album itself.
2.Detachable bottom area of the album.
3. A gold piece of paper? LOL
4. The Oh-SO AWESOME CD.
5.Last but not least, the photobook! <3

Look through the pictures that I have taken of the album below.
Damn you gotta love this.

The photobook.

Closeup on the CD.

Everything.

Last but not least, a final picture to seal the day. Darn happy with the album.
Buy one through ebay or yesasia now ^^


Oh ya, forgotten about this video to sum it all up.
Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment