Monday, July 19, 2010

Promoted..?

After so long... Finally.... I qualify to take JLPT!
So what is JLPT you may ask?

The Japanese Language Proficiency Test (日本語能力試験 Nihongo Nōryoku Shiken?), or JLPT, is a standardized criterion-referenced test to evaluate and certify the Japanese language proficiency of non-native speakers.

Info taken from wiki. Sadly I only can apply for the lowest grade now, which is N5.
Anyway, it is still a big achievement for me, so yeah. After 3 courses, Intermediate I is ending already. Time really passes like wind. My perseverance prevails. It was all worth it, kind of.
3 more courses to Advanced level, hmm.. Actually I felt that I've learnt nothing so far, haha well you could say that, cause I fail to construct a sentence quickly, but I tend to understand most of the parts. I didn't know a simple song such as the doraemon song could be so "meaningful"(?) even understanding a song like that is hard for me LOL

So basically, I'm taking up JLPT soon, so best of luck to me, ganbatte kudasai?
Other than that, I'm feeling quite moody now, maybe I read too much concerning todays horoscope. It is beginning to feel quite.... quite visual. Nevermind, more events rolling up, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment