Monday, July 5, 2010

Title Unknown.

Warning, Personal Blogging Ahead:


So its been weeks since I posted a personal blog post cause my mind is pretty screwed up now. How has life been recently? Life is just gotten to me, trying to break my inner self free. I realized that your spiritual self can overcome most problems in life. But how? I'm not trying to be emotional or what but life can be frustrating at times. All we can do is to make our lives as simple as possible. Making happiness first is quite hard indeed. It just struck me when I heard that "Happiness is not a destination, but a state of mind. The past has pasted and the future is now. So why don't be happy?" Some people tend to think that Life has to go through this and that and this, why??
This post isn't really directed to someone, but to me.

Ok done with that, yesterday I watched "despicable me" again haha, w/Makesh.
This one was the official premier screening, thats why I got to watch it another time.
Other than that, we played pool , ate MCD , and thats about it.

On saturday, I found out that I already missed 2 chapters of japanese. AHHHH
It was also my sensei's birthday, tanjobi omedeto ^^
Need to catch up with the work, like seriously == So many papers in my bag now.

I AM SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO:
4 minute- I my me mine
4 minute -huh
Taeyang - I need a girl ft. Gdragon
Orange Caramel - Magic Girl
Infinite- Come Back Again

Thats about it for 1 weekend. Boring eh? I am waiting forever for life to be free. But when?
When you retire? When you graduate?
Time is Mana.

No comments:

Post a Comment