Sunday, August 8, 2010

[PB] SNSD 1st Photobook Full View

What. I didn't expect myself to get this item so quickly.
What is it anyway? Its SNSD's First Photobook! Finally I got this most worthy and one of SNSD's most AWESOME merchandise that you will ever obtain.
Lets take a look shall we?

First impression. SO DAMN HEAVY. When I got this from the shop, it was like omg so heavy..
Its also freaking big. Half my body size.. wow seriously. This one's a big one.

SNSDPB 001
The HUGE box that contains the photobook.

SNSDPB 002
The back.

SNSDPB 003
*Opening.......* OMFG.
So darn awesome.... shivers with excitement.

SNSDPB 004
The back of the photobook.

SNSDPB 005
A comparison of the thickness of the photobook with A exercise book.
*Imagines thickness*

SNSDPB 006
Closeup on the DVD. Yes DVD!
The DVD comes with english subs. AWESOME RIGHT?
Below are the few examples of how the photobook looks like inside.
The pictures quality.... MAD CRAZY HQ.

SNSDPB 007
SNSDPB 008
SNSDPB 009
SNSDPB 010
SNSDPB 011
The photobook also comes with a free SNSD phonestrap. Yeah the official one.
Happy happy happy.

SNSDPB 012
Yet another comparison. Just wanna show how thick is this thing. Its as thick as a Yellow Pages phonebook. >.> SNSD all the way.
What can I say after I bought this? ITS DAMN WORTH MY $$. Its like the most worthy kpop item I ever bought in my life, Despite paying RM280 for it.
And I tell you, EVERY SONE SHOULD HAVE ONE :)
So order it now :))

Oh ya, something that I achived today.

SNSDPB 013
Just something extra for me. ^_^
Till the next post.

3 comments:

  1. NAISE!!! More pics than my post. lol

    Now go and make a DVD cover! :D

    BTW, congrats for your Japanese. Seems like you're going to Japan very soon. Kekeke

    ReplyDelete