Thursday, August 26, 2010

SNSD & More Going to Singapore for Kpop Night 2010

What was that? Did I hear it correctly? SNSD is coming down to Malaysia Singapore this 23 OCT 2010. Thank the heavens for making this true!
Me, feeling excited as ever, am going to make it in Singapore on that day no matter what, life and death situation. Pray that everything goes well and hope that the chess pieces will fall into place as planned.

Well, other than SO NYUH SHI DAE, BIG BANG, SHINEE, INFINITE and Ft. Island will the performing on that stage. Epic enough for you?
There will be a mystery group that hasn't been revealed yet, but I hope that it will be KARA.
Typical SOKA line LOL

Rumours are.. VIP tickets are SGD$298 each, and normal tickets at about $80.
KPOP night 2010 in singapore.

This will be such an epic day in my life that I will never even think about missing.
What more can I say? Singapore here I come!

credits; akp, dkp and proof label.

1 comment: