Sunday, August 29, 2010

Visit To YUZU Restaurant @ Mid Valley Gardens

So... yesterday I and my bunch of friends visited this restaurant.
Its called Yuzu, located at Mid Valley Gardens 3rd floor. Hmm, I can conclude this whole restaurant in just 2 words. Expensive and authentic. Very expensive and authentic indeed.
When stepping in, you will definitely feel that different ambiance, quiet, warm, and awesome.
That feeling, it will just pull you into a different world, a far away state located in Japan.
Well enough for the introduction, but this one of the BEST Japanese restaurants that you will ever find around. One of the BEST, yeap don't bash me.

After looking at the menu outside of the restaurant, YIKES.
A set of sashimi, RM 480. HOLY FU-
Nevertheless, we decided to enter because this was a once in a lifetime experience.
On such a special occasion, My BIRTHDAY woohoo :)
They restocked their fresh fish thrice a week, very fresh indeed. This was the reason why it was so expensive >.>

YUZU 001
YUZU 003
YUZU 004

The MENU.
YUZU 008

Interior Table Designing? heah.
YUZU 009

Wine? No. I'm too young. Just sparkling juice :(((
YUZU 011

Norway roll. Doesn't come from norway, but EPIC sushi it is.
YUZU 012

Chicken teriyaki(?) set that was ordered by beanie. Literally it was stoning there ...
YUZU 014

Tempura Tendon. The holy grail for prawns dipped in flour. DEEP FRIED!
YUZU 017

Treating my friends tons of sushi rolls. 2 of them cost about RM 40 >.> We are such poor kids..
YUZU 021

The above is what I ordered. Looks awesome right? Yeah it is.
Chicken katsu floating in sauce, cooking with burning lit fire with an egg and seaweed to top it off.
Yeah... Don't lick my screen lol. Anyway, If you are craving for HIGH CLASS japanese food...
You must check this Japanese restaurant out. It will definitely feed your desires.
Till then.

P.S.About a full food review, I was quite lazy but by reading what I've wrote above... I think you know what I'm trying to say. heh. And about our bill, also known as DAMAGE, rm 220 for 5 people.

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant
T236, 3rd Floor
The Gardens
Mid Valley City
Kuala Lumpur
Tel No: 03 – 2284 7663

7 comments:

  1. Sadly not AUTHENTIC enough to me with those workers =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST A COLLECTION NIGHT, EZ ACESS LINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. 220 for 5 person is quite reasonable actually. the food looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is really authentic! and the price too :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm.....Quite pricey but looks good. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. the price scares me. Maybe one day, when someone wants to treat me to japanese food, I'll go there XD btw, Happy Belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete