Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Merdeka, Wait.. Birthday?

Merdeka is meaningful to every Malaysian in at least one way.
31'st August of every year. It also means something else to me. What could this be?

31 August is also My Birthday!!

Happy birthday to me... happy birthday to me... lollame.exe
Okay... This post will conclude what I've done in the past few days, its been great!
Thanks to those who gave me Ang pow/Presents , you really made my day :)
*Notices Flag is upside down*

Lets go....!

BDAY 003
BDAY 004

Went to Shabu One buffet with a couple of my friends last friday, BUFFET!!
Yup, with their famous RM 2X buffet, you can chow down anything you can see in this restaurant! Yummy huh? Its in Lot 10 if you wanna check this one out.
BDAY 006

Had an amazing karaoke experience with my friends at REDBOX @ Mid Valley Gardens.
Awesome fun we had there, cake included. Sparkling juice too.
BDAY 007

As you've seen my previous post, we went to YUZU for dinner, epic- japanese food.
Refer to my earlier post for more.
BDAY 009

Sunday Night I had vegetarian dinner with josh and family, yeah..
Loads of fake meat located in the restaurant @ 1U, beside Canton- i , wasn't really ready to do a food review cause I was too hungry. So yeah, forgive me.
BDAY 010

Korean lunch on tuesday at Bonga @ Solaris , mont kiara. Yeap, Korean food... AGAIN.
LOL I'm hoping for japanese food but... meh. It was great though, went with my family.
BDAY 011

Bim-bim-bap. yes, the most awesome dish you will ever find in korean food history.
BDAY 012

And thats about it for my 2010 Birthday celebration. I had a really great time but I don't want to spend so much time typing on it on my blog so... Thats about it.
And... IM 18 ALREADY.. Whats up with that weird angle on the cake?!!
It was really great, thanks everyone for making this happen. Now back to SPM trials T.T

BDAY 013

So little time.... so many things to do...
Till then.

3 comments: