Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life

Whew, sosososo busy yesterday.... Couldn't make it back for Nuffnang iPhone Mission Day 4: Camwhore? :P
Good thing because the real time this contest ends on 1 october, so yeah! Nuffnang FTW!!
The whole day yesterday I was out @ sunway pyramid testing those iPhone 4 test units.. It just wasn't enough!! ARRRRHH!! Those people are like... "Oh you wan test ar? U sure you want buy?" I felt like throwing my wallet at them and asking them to see the insides first.
Anyway, heres the "pictures" you wanted. Hope its errr.... satisfying for you guys, Nuffnang "stalking fetish" (no no joking only :P)


This concludes the iPhone 4 posts, its been really fun for me!! Thanks Nuffnang for making this happen! And DiGi TOO!! Love you guys.

P.S: Email me if I won :P

Game ended by : Insane iPhone 4 Obsessed Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment