Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

So today I woke up and I rushed to on my PC as nuffnang releases their iphone 4 Mission 2: Blog post 2 Mission Briefing. And what did they ask nuffnangers to do? They asked them to blog post what is their fav app and why. Well, I shall tell you whats my fav app.
Of course, It sure took me long to find out what app could be the best for every iphone owner.
But I tell you, with this app, you can achieve anything!
Introducing.... FAAD.

You will start wondering... WTH is FAAD? Arabic word ke? No. FAAD stands for Free App A day. I mean. YES. Free FULL VERSION APPS EVERY DAY.
Yes, why have 1 favorite app when you can have all of them?? Seriously.
But how does it work? Is it fake? NO. This is the real thing. The apps of apps.
All you have to do is pay $ 6.99 and I tell you. Its definitely worth it 1 app for 600,000 apps.
Its your choice to let go of this app.

Just take a look at this iphone. No apps. How sad. You can't do anything.... (Actually you can but..)
Booooring... Then suddenly boom! You start downloading FAAD.
Now you can choose any APP you want for the day.. according to your mood.
Lets say... Hmm... I feel like chopping things up.
Then suddenly.... BOOM! Chop chop ninja appears on your iphone.
Chop chop ninja - THE FULL VERSION!
Well, 1 day of 1 app.. I think it can satisfy your info,gaming,cooking,news LUST.

Okay lets keep it simple.
Just imagine this empty container is your iphone. No apps. No nothing. MAN!
I need me an app that can last me long long long.
What should I do??? APPLE HELP ME!!
Some genius should create an app that has all apps... hmmm...
FAAD COMES INTO MIND.
Downloads the application "Free APP A day"
Hallelujah!
Will this app save me? What can it do?

BOOM! Any app in your palms. Do it like a pro iphone owner. Even though you're a poor one.
Just choose any app and ta-dah. Full enjoyment for the day.
No need go out, just chill down playing your iphone... show it off to your friends that you have apps they don't even dare to buy- CAUSE they are too expensive!
Nah. I think you get it already. I will conclude this app as - All apps in one app (Well, around 90% of the apps). FULL VERSION!

Just look at the selection of apps.. Choose anything that suits your taste and its yours!
For 1 day. Well, don't be so negative! 1 day is good enough to satisfy your app lust.
Well, This application for the iphone is definitely my favorite application!

From the mind of : Insane iPhone 4 Obsessed Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment