Thursday, September 9, 2010

[REVIEW] Tea at Yogitree Mid Valley Gardens

Wow, another food review post? Don't get too bored reading my blog, cause there is more to come!
Anyway, YogiTree? What type of restaurant is called Yogitree anyway?
Its actually an organic restaurant, that serves almost every cuisine in a high class manner.
Western, Italian, and local cuisine.
Here you can have them all, guess what, its all healthy and free of harmful chemicals. Awesome right? Yeah. But not all people like to eat organic food anyway.

Its all up to your tastebuds. Why don't try something different rather than letting your tastebud lead you? Two things I can say about this restaurant, Organic and Dry.
Ok cut it, lets get straight to reviewing...

YogiTree Organic Restaurant @ Mid Valley Gardens 1st Floor.

YOGITREE 001
YOGITREE 002

Outer view of the restaurant. Really does give you that organic sense.
YOGITREE 003

Today's specials. Yeah they change their daily special menu. Hardworking!
YOGITREE 005
YOGITREE 006

Menu. Looks worn out, but its on purpose. I THINK. LOL
YOGITREE 007
YOGITREE 009

More deco and views around the restaurant.
YOGITREE 010

Oh, I'm actually a Vampire. Nah, joking. Actually this is a mix of cranberry,strawberry, any berry that you can mention. AND ITS ALL IN THIS DRINK!
It's called "Very berry", and its very berry indeed.
Average sweetness, berry lovers will definitely love this drink.
And did I mention? Organic berries. Will supply you will a high amount of Vitamin C that will keep you running free of illness for a limited amount of time.
Be warned though,

Its RM12.

YOGITREE 011

You will be wondering, what is this anyway? Most people will have difficulty guessing this dish.
Its a spinach salad. With EGG!
Its really something different, nothing like those caeser salads, or other salads that you can find everywhere.
Once again, everything they serve is organic, so you get what I mean. Those vegetables, really taste vegetable-ly, and the egg really makes up for those vegetables, Not recommended for meat lovers. Oh ya, did I mention? Its a mix of herbs and spices, flavor orgasm!

Spinach Salad RM 26. <--- Inserts "WTF"
YOGITREE 012

I'm gonna be honest here, I've really became a avid fan of Pastas now all thanks to that Japanese Drama "Bambino" . So I decided to order up my fav, PASTA!

This is the Pesto and mushroom pasta, ala spaghetti.
First twirl, then bite. "Wow, its actually quite normal, average only... wtf"
Maybe I just ate too much carbonara dishes recently, but I didn't quite like the taste of this one.
I mean the spaghetti was nicely cooked, and the herbs and spices, wow.
But the mushroom, its like the weirdest thing I ate for such a long time. And those seeds, really unnecessary, yup, I know its organic but... oh nevermind.
Its just too dry.

Pesto and mushroom Pasta RM 22.
YOGITREE 013

Ayam perchik Rice, any comments on this one? I think not.
Its.. not bad. Didn't impress though. As Malaysians say... " Ma ma zeh." "Ok lar"
Exceptions, using brown rice, DUH, and yeah, organic chicken.

Ayam Perchik Rice RM 26 <--- Inserts "FUU-"
YOGITREE 015

Finally something to make my day! Ok maybe not, I mean, how can A burger be organic anyway?

A cheeseburger in fact, first bite... DRY, really dry. Not even juicy. Asked for medium well but its like well done. I'm really specific on these things. Man, its time for me to go find ramly and request for his freaking burgers. The pickles were nice though. Nothing much to be delighted about.

Cheeseburger RM27.00, RAAARRRR MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Ok thats enough to be said on this restaurant.
If you are really keen on eating organic food, check this one out. Oh ya, you must be rich also.
The bill, A whooping RM 150 for 4 people. And its for tea time. great. >.>
All that $$ .... T.T!

Overall rating :2.5/5

The YogiTree, Lot F237-B, 1st Floor, Gardens Mid Valley,59200, Kuala Lumpur.
For enquires please call 603 22826763.

2 comments:

  1. wah...i want to try the very berry...!!haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so special...can go try when i back in KL..haha

    ReplyDelete