Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Have you heard about the latest iPhone? iPhone 4? If you haven't heard about it, then I think you are a dinosaur :P . I think you should try keeping yourself updated.

Anyway, I developed a lust for the new iphone 4 ever since the news came out. If you know me then you will definitely agree with this point. Yes. Some say I'm insane, some say I'm crazy for the iphone 4. Saving money for it just wasn't good enough when I realized that it would take me almost 1 year to fully save for that full price.

So... What else can I do?
I knew I needed to do something in order to prevent me from going to the "apple" stores to steal the iphone 4 itself. Suddenly... while I was surfing sites for my daily routine.. I discovered that nuffnang... HAS AN IPHONE 4 THAT THEY ARE GIVING AWAY..(what a great loss :PPP)
Omg.. I went crazy, mad... insane... I couldn't describe my current emotions.
I held up my courage and I said to myself... THE IPHONE 4 IS MINE!!!

Anyway... sometimes at home.. actually these few days.. my lust for the iphone 4 never tends to stop. I had to come up with something. Something that will take away my pain... my lust for the iphone 4 temporarily.

Now why do I want the iPhone? It is pretty obvious.

  • Display:
    3.5-inch, TFT capacitive, Multi-touch, Scratch-resistant surface
    960 x 640 Resolution
    800×1Contrast ratio (4 times improved)
    IPS Technology ( For superb colors and wide viewing angle)
    Higher pixel density and enhanced precision with Retina Display
    326 pixels per inch
  • Camera:
    5 MP with LED Flash
    2592 x 1944 pixels
    Autofocus + Touch to focus
    Geo-tagging
  • Video Recording:
    720p HD video recording @30fps + Editing
    LED video light
    Geo-tagging
  • Front Facing Camera: VGA for Video Conferencing (Over WiFi only)
  • 2 Mics (One for Active noise cancellation)
  • GPRS, EDGE, 3G (HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps)
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
  • USB v2.0
  • aGPS
  • Micro SIM only
  • Digital compass
  • TV-out
  • Accelerometer
  • Three-axis gyro sensor
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Proximity sensor
  • Gyroscope (3-axis)
  • Integrated Antenna
  • Scratch-resistant glass back panel
  • Black & White Colors
  • 300 Hour Standby Time
Now who doesn't want all these in just a normal (I meant, UBER SPECIAL) phone? A small device (Awesomeness inside)?
I think everyone wants one!

As for my lust for the iPhone 4..... well...
I took my DVD remote and pretended it was an iphone 4.. But failed epic-ly.
NO TOUCH SCREEN. NO HD RECORDING. RAARRRR IM GOING MAD!!

Prototype: Iphone 4 Beta version 2. Maybe its more fail, but to tell you the truth this is my current phone. I bring it everywhere, my tuition, outside. I even pretended that I was scrolling through my favourite KPOP hits on the iphone 4. T.T. I am so... SO miserable.
Man... this is the best I could do. When can I get the real thing?

If nuffnang decides to give me their "EXTRA" iPhone 4.. I think its the best decision nuffnang ever did yet. I don't think they will regret it... EVAR!!

Normal Nuffnangers that want the iPhone 4:

My current iPhone 4 Hunger Status:
3 more blog posts.... the power..... limitless!!

Written by: Insane iPhone 4 obsessed addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment