Thursday, May 13, 2010

Empire state (gallery?)



Back to post my updates. Yesterday was a interesting day, cause.. TUITION ended so fast.
I had no idea why but nvm, don't care. Exams are around the corner, and it sucks cause I'm still enjoying. My class = FULL OF NERDCAKES. hais.
After tuition I went to Empire Shopping gallery. A new mall at SS16, kinda boring there cause most of the outlets there are for clothing and fashion or food. The usual pav type of malls.
After than went to kenny rodgers and eat, dunno why my brother want eat there...
Then after eating we went to a pub to play some pool, ftw . Pool tables are so big (average) than all those British pool tables, G.R.E.A.T.
I suck on those type of tables though, maybe because the cues' are way longer.
Played like siao, but my uncle can own me in 3 turns, obviously giving chance. cake.
Thats about it, don't know what inspiring quote I wanna *insert here*, till then.

And oh ya, tomorrow moi no school, YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment