Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pool's Inferno.




So I have been absent from the blog scene for quite some time. I think. LOL
I'm back after such a boring week. Life didn't seem calm these days so >.>
Anyway, loads of things happened throughout the week, saturday,
Woke up in the morning , Flew myself to summit USJ for the COD of the camera.
Finally the cybershot has been sold for rm350. YAY.
But the cameras' not mine so all cash earned went to my mom, being mothers day,
I still get rm50 commission for selling the camera, /heh

2PM, Went for black canyon coffee, tasty mocha mocha.
Found myself in my japanese class after that, some lol stuff happened again..
After that I went to Tropicana City Mall for some Kaimono-shimasu
Got Dante's Inferno , Silent Hill Shattered Memories and King Kong(yeah lame) for moi psp.
Nowadays I really find my psp a necessity for my life, but the battery is getting a hell lot weaker.
Play play play moar dante's inferno, after few hours, I already reach Holy build level 5 lol
Ok anyway, after shopping, Went straight for a 1 hour (LOL) ride to centerpoint.
Went to Pub for Pool and dinner for josh and christina birthday,
Pooled till 1AM. Went home and recklessly fell onto the bed, sleepy time.
I can say my POOL skills "IMPROVED". Maybe.

Anyway here's my review for Dante's Inferno.
Really addictive I can say. Yes really. If you're the type of person who likes hack & slash.
This is like the alternate version of God Of War. Really.. ==
But I think this game should almost be 18 or R rated since tons and tons of tits in the game.
REALLY , wtf.
This game sets itself in HELL, literally hell. I've never known hell was so detailed.
Fight through hell to save your wife. Really, Hell has its limits, And its like hell.
8/10. Addictive.


Imagine going through this shit. long way down >.>

As for silent hill. NOTHANKSBYE LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment