Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shrek Forever (4) Review.

It was 6.40pm, I rushed to the bathroom just to take my shower.
After that, It was a hell long of a trip to joshua's house to catch one of the latest animations in the cinematography market. Shrek 4, The Final Chapter. Review will be below after I done abit of personal blogging. So I went over to josh's house reaching there at bout 7pm+. Had dinner there and we took off to mid valley with Alex and Kendrick, After we arrived, we went for some pool, of course had to enjoice first, XD. Won against josh in 1v1, then 2v2 I teamed with kendrick and yet we won again, WAHAHAHHA. Sad we played american pool though, /heh.

Bought some popcorn and drinks, then, movie time. Its been long since I watched a shrek movie, cause I caught every single premiere since the first movie. XD

So what do I think of shrek? Overall its a really fun movie to watch, loads of humour so its a really really fun movie to watch with your friends. The movie is pretty much about a "scam" case by rumpelstiltskin, this guy, scammed shrek to sign one of his contracts, sending shrek to an alternate universe. All he needs to do is to make that contract void.But how?

Since I watched this movie in 3D, Its a breakthrough for 3D flicks cause the 3D animations were breathtaking. Very nice. Filled with humour, its a flick that you should catch to release all your stress and LOL. Its like a modern twist to fairytales so it will be a flick that is set in modern scenes.

Overall : 6/10
Summary: AMAZING 3D, LOL- moments but storyline, meh.

Remember to catch it in a cinema near you, in 3D!

Its just quite sad that its the final shrek movie, but it was fun. ^_^

Till then, see you guys tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment