Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prince of Persia Review?


So yesterday I went out for dinner, but what the heck, I decided to watch a movie with my father and brother too. I chose prince of persia, obviously.

Prince of persia : The Sands of Time. I was a fan of prince of persia when I played revelations on my psp a few years ago. Now the movie? Nice. Seriously win.

The story is about Prince Dastan, getting framed and now the whole of persia is hunting him down. DEAD. But heres a catch, he holds the worlds most mystical dagger, the dagger that allows him to manipulate time, and turn back time.It's all based on the game so this movie got me hyped up. However, the dagger only can turn back time 1 minute ago, and to recharge the sands of time, you have to get to the sands of time. But think of it.. what would happen if you stabbed the dagger into the sands of time, and hold the time reversing button at the same time?

It's all for you to figure out. This movie is a epic war battle where soldiers will meet assassins.
So remember to catch this flick in perfect detail!

Overall rating: 8/10 , Really nice effects, Set back into the persian time.
Not to mention , ORIGINAL ending. moi likey.

@Edit: I ARE SICK AGAIN, FLU CAUGHT ME + FEVER :(

1 comment: