Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ray of light. but darkness?

Last two weeks before holiday. This week, is literally hell.
Damn, I don't even wanna talk about add maths. Seriously.
I have nothing to update actually, just wanna update for the sake of it.
So last week uncle john came to my house , yadda yadda yadda. Monday he went back, too much $$ to spend already. Bought some feng shui items for me but still not working yet..
Yesterday I also went for a haircut , out and doing random stuffs etc.
Okay I really have nothing interesting enough to blog about LOL

Exams exams exams... Is school life just about exams?
Can exams calculate the intelligence of one?
Academic results are defined by rulers of once before. Must we follow the path..




So sunday I wanted to write a review on a restaurant, again...

BUT EVERYTIME FOOD COME LIAO, I CHIONG TO EAT, THEN AFTER THAT ONLY REMEMBER I DIDNT TAKE PICS. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment