Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm in the trance.



I ponder this thought on myself, from time to time.
Am I the one who deserves all this, why me? Some others deserve it more than me...
Sometimes there are things that come right at you, but well you just don't deserve it.
But what can you do? Just accept the fact that you are alive.
This world is a joke, a game as we know it. Everyone is on to you. Its how well you play this game.

Well cut the crap, Recently , I am bored. Bored outta my mind. I just pray so that one day.
One day, glory will for fill what I desire. Just 5 more months, live will break loose.
This is the real beginning of life.
Well this blog is like my personal memories book, one day I'm gonna look back.
And the past always seemed to be the bright side. For some. But for some, they await the future.
Which side do you fall into?

Monday was like oh yeah, borrriiinnngg as hell.
Tuesday, meh. Didn't go to school due to sickness. Tuition @ 5.30pm.
Don't really know why I'm blogging though, I'm hoping that some people will take advices and use them in the future. Some matters will save your ass.


KPOP KPOP UPDATE.
WG NEW ALBUM COVER. 2 DIFFERENT TEARS.
Finally it was time for WG to dominate K-charts well after their ultra annoying song, NOBODY
After 2 years of absence , its time. They are back. All in the month of may.
May will truly be an amazing month for kpop as war on the kcharts is about to begin.
Keep track. Don't fall back.

No comments:

Post a Comment