Monday, May 3, 2010

Hotel tokio.



I wasn't there, but dou and (zack dot and his bro) went there. So this was what happened on saturday. I went to 1U at about 4.30 pm to meet dou and his friends in karaoke, yes, i was bored. So went there lax lax abit then after awhile see my watch, they all cabut go tokio hotel concert already. The line was ultra ultra long, dou and his friends were standing in the rain.
And then I went home, thats about it LOL. Boooooooooring weekend haha.

Sunday, I slept at home for the whole day, then when i woke up, dinner time! ftw.
We went to KL just for dinner and meet dixxon family, the end.

Still tired from school, my english composition skills are getting abit weak.. blur in the head LOL
Anyway, be prepared as may is gonna be on full blast. The month of mayday.

@ KPOP: NU ABO , WG , SJ. thats whats happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment