Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE.




Pardon me for my kpop fever this week. But alot of songs got stuck in my head this week.
Gosh, They keep hovering around my mind for the whole day, can't stop replaying them.
I just had to post tons of kpop stuff on my blog cause the fever is back. If you're not interested, please check out my older posts for some refreshing moments, as if. LOL
So today was English exam, hella fun writing the essay and doing the paper, loving it.
Tonight, I got some kind of event to go to after my tuition, a teaser photo here.

Be sure to check out my next post tomorrow regarding the (above) event, hey yeah.
It's quite fun being in exam week. NOT.
Then, I also joined the nuffnang community recently, so hi to INNIT people who visit around.
I really hope my blog will be a success soon , LOL

Daily dose of kpop time.


SO SO SO SO CATCHY MY GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment