Saturday, May 22, 2010

Japanese is....muzukashi... RANT!


It had been a year since I started learning japanese, I'd still remember the days I used to ask my mom, " Can I learn japanese? Please? " Nowadays, learning another language of the world, it was fun and enjoyable, really gained tons of knowledge and getting to know many new friends.
Now at the level of intermediate I, things have just started to get more interesting.
I'll now do a short review of how my life passed on with knowledge of japanese.

So how is japanese compared to the chinese language? Japanese has really basic lettering when you start, Hiragana, their basic self formed lettering is really interesting which you must memorize and first and know how to make basic sentence structure.
After that, you will take on Katakana, which is a different lettering but same pronounciation as Hiragana. Katakana is more on english/other language words such as,
Kuala Lumpuru or tannku or Mareshia, words like that, you'll have to write in katakana.

After learning those, you will get to more higher standards of japanese, like grammer,
adjectives, etc.

But now... seriously bugging, so damn many things to remember LOL
Japanese has past tense adjectives... wtf.
And they have Informal language and Formal language. Is like both 2 different languages.
Other than that, there are wayyyy many grammer rules, ._.
Kanasai. All the best on those who are trying to tackle another language , yes its fun but remember to always practice ^_^

Chinese>Japanese>English. (In terms of difficulty)

Ok more back to my personal time.
So yesterday, I had one of the best dota games of the year.
SO GODDARN EPIC GAME. It was 3 INT HEROS against 3 Different types of heroes.
Really was unexpected for us to win this game.
Confidence and persistance was the way to go.
I want to give a rant to some certain people in garena too.
Nowadays, damn many people are overboard with their actions. So goddamn selfish,
if they unhappy about their hero/game, even they died also must release anger, seriously.
I have no problem with that but why must you let other people suffer at the same time?
Can't keep it to yourself? Make other people have the same fate as you?
So selfish , really man, these type of people... KANASAI.
Furthermore, I also hate people that give up in like.... fukken 5minutes?
Our team died 10 deaths, SO WHAT? Learn to be persistant man. Seriously, read the keys to success. If you have that type of losing attitude, i mean, don't play at all. Fukken dogs.
Don't even have confidence. "WHY SO SRS?" "If you not serious, then what for u play?"

cakes. Learn more about the world man. Don't just be a selfish dog living in your own world that you rule. I always try to think about others before myself, trying to improve my self attitude.
Damn..

Uncle john is at my house for a few days, exam season. 5 more months. In my head, life is fun.


Other than that, I saw this at a bus stop today^ LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment