Friday, June 11, 2010

B2ST Press Conference @ UMM


Recently the hype was all about B2ST, B2ST BEAST AND MOAR BEAST.
So what happened is I won the video conference contest hosted by Universal Music Malaysia!
Congratulations to me winning by sending in some fail slogan HAHAHA.
Anyway I was kinda desperate for that position to be in that press conference. Felt really lucky to have won that contest. Like seriously, I never won any contest for such a long time.

It was the early "morning" when my mom fetched me to wisma academy. It was about 12.45pm.
Then after reaching there, met up with dixxon and dou at forum 19 food court. Got "kicked out" by UMM LOL, I went there too early :( Actually it started at about 2.10pm. UMM called me back asking me to go back to their office. Saw many "B2UTYS" there too. We were directed to a conference room, only to find out that b2st was on such a small screen! Can't even see their faces properly lol. Anyway, We were asked to only ask 2 questions per person representing the whole fanbase of Malaysian fans. Wow thats sad..There were also media and a translator standing by. It was quite sad it only lasted 30minutes and someone came all the way from seremban! Aw.... but it was quite an experience tho.

P/S: After that, Dixxon's father dropped me at sunway to meet my friends, it was a school outing/movie outing thingy, went to watch A-Team, it was quite ok... but somehow I didn't pay 100% attention to the movie. Camera shaking too much. Had dinner and went back home. Great day.

See you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. does all the list winner are media like u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend is Kim Fong ! hahha, cooool. btw, i love your blog :D keep it up <3 lots of love :D

    ReplyDelete