Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sony Music Malaysia, FREE WIN?!


Wait, wait what? Free win? But nothing comes free in life.
Okay. First things first. How do I win 2 FREE ALBUMS FROM SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA just by blogging about their fanpage on facebook?


This is how their page looks like in facebook. Kinda neat huh?
Check it out by clicking the above link yo.

So down to business. What do I think of their fanpage? I think their fanpage gives users a much more simple approach to asking questions directly to sony music. As you know, Sony music is a very very pro company in the music industry as NO SONY MUSIC, no music. Kinda. LOL
Other than that, their fanpage offers latest info and updates on the music industry. Look at their tabs, they change them from time to time, for example when its world cup season, the featured video tab changes to waka waka by shakira, fast enough for you?
Updates from the latest of the music industry, as fast as lightning. Just by clicking that "Become A Fan" button. Convenient huh?

Furthermore, they also supply the curiosity of facebook users fast.
A much more professional approach than other companies. Even though some people ask stupid questions (Really can't deny that LOL) Sony Music still answers everything. Really trustable and fast in service.
FYI, They also answer your questions @twitter wow. AMAZING.
What else? SONY MUSIC GIVES FREE STUFFS FREQUENTLY! Thats what I love about them.
Who doesn't like free stuff anyway?

Thats pretty much what I think of their nice fanpage. And what album do I hunger now... Hmm
As I've searched around, I can see that sony music owns artists like 2pm,brian joo, after school, etc.


Give me all 2 of your spare korean albums and I will be a happy boy!
THANKS AGAIN SONY MUSIC!

Btw, you want some free albums?
--->LINK<---
GOGOGO NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment