Monday, June 21, 2010

Karate Kid / My Review.

I know guys, I'm abit slow because this movie has been released quite awhile ago...
But here it goes. I watched it last friday with my uncle but I was too sleepy & lazy to type out a blog post . s22

Recently I already watched all the latest flicks in the cinema so I went for karate kid.
First thoughts? Karate Kid was being remaked. With a black dude? lol (Not being racist here)
Anyway, the guy is Will Smith's son, Jaden smith. I heard that Will personally called up Jackie Chan up for the remake of the karate kid. Maybe it was to buff up his son? lol


Ok. Up for the review. I think this movie is abit too draggy, slow paced. I mean really, 2 hours and a half of drama? wtf. Kiddy love much? Its like watching a black dude dating with a chinese chick in the movie, what karate kid is that? hmph.. Furthermore, the chinese guy as his rival, I think he has face problem cause he looks like LCLY was written on his face. Other that, Jackie Chan acting as Mr.Han was not so bad after all. But he is really looking old now , yeah he is.

What else? The whole movie was set in china, so get prepared for loads of mandarin speaking. One more thing that I wanna mention is you will get WTF at how Dre (Jaden Smith) learns from Jackie at the start. Loads of scenes that show china's culture and stuff. Don't wanna spoil too much IF you guys are planning to watch it.

Just wanna do a really short review cause I don't really have much to say about this one.
Draggy and slow paced, LCLY rival , China Tradition.
Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment