Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hometown journey.


Last saturday I started a whole new journey. A journey back to ipoh. The purpose? Just to give a visit to my china relative and my grandmother. We arrived there at about 7pm saturday, just to find dixxon and his family already there. It was quite a relief for staying at home facing the computer 24/7 LOL Anyway, we just did a whole bunch of ipoh famous-related stuff, like drinking ipoh white coffee, eating at those famous restaurants, etc. Nothing much to do there anyways. Played the whole of pokemon gold in just a few days haha. Sure was fun. So this week is gonna be a very exciting and anticipating week for me as many things are going on.

Just wanted to type out a post just because I thought you guys might have missed me LOL jk
Anyway my uncle john is back from HK, AGAIN. He got me that WG poster which I ended up giving dixxon LOL. I also have a big bang 2010 big show concert poster now lying in my room.
Want it? /heh

Tomorrow I will be attending a private screening of "despicable me" so remember to catch that review on my blog soon enough, NOT TO FORGET, U-KISS fanmeeting is on saturday! WOOT.
Till then. Having a slight headache now.


No comments:

Post a Comment