Wednesday, June 9, 2010

National Service? Congratz? FUUU-


"Knock Knock Knock" The door slammed several times. I was curious to know who it was outside.So I went out despite my dota game. WTF? A letter for me? After signing and after writing my IC for him. I opened up the letter... FUUUUUUU- I've been chosen for NS. Serve my country? Bleak. It took me so long for my brain to accept this. I was epic-ly shocked. Like serious. Why me? 3 months next year... F. Despite it being NS, after I accepted it, I realized that it wasn't such a big deal because I can come back on weekends. Every 3rd weekend that is to update my kpop fandom and spam interwebz. Still, being with drug addicts and married men, not that fun. 3 months. Next year. Well, I don't want to think much about it now. But because I'm such an anti malaysia person, of course they would choose me. I will not be brainwashed. NO.
PLKN. F U.

Ok enough about that, I'll leave the thinking and my mental prepareness next year.

Time for the hype. What is it now?
B2ST IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyones vote. Now B2ST will come to malaysia on the 26/6 and 27/6 for a showcase and fanmeeting!! HOORAY TO B2UTYS!
Also, I joined in a video conference contest for b2st, hopefully I will win that contest with my "epic" slogans.
You will have to buy their "repackaged album" at rm120, that will include the admission ticket with a free shirt! Then you will be able to watch their SHOCKing performance @ dragonfly club KL. WOOOT.

Also, SNSD finally released their first photobook, I couldn't resist so I watched the DVD in youtube. TAEs' so darn cute I almost DIED. AAAAAAAAAAAAAR RAWR


Check it out YO. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT,
Till then. I really wanna buy the photobook, really broke. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment