Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aimed like a chicken.

Hmmm... really don't know what to say, shall stick with the bright side.
Yesterday kpop was owning twitter LOL, I did my part in spamming, it was kinda fun.
Other than that, snsd released their cooky MV and cooky website. AND I MUST TELL YOU,
That cooky website is the BEST WEBSITE I EVER BEEN TO, EVER LOL
Other than that, I've really been very ahem at school recently.
Really don't know what to say and I hope time flies faster for the month of MAY.
Mayday and mayhem is sure to arise.

Yesterday night i had the weirdest dream, I ran all the way to KL for SNSD fanmeeting and CNBLUE fanmeeting, then after meeting taeyeon, i spoke with her but she had broken english doh.gif after I went to the CNBLUE fanmeeting, yonghwa asked me for my album for signing, and I left it at my hotel.doh.gif When i reach back the hotel, BOOM , wake up already ==

krandombye.

No comments:

Post a Comment