Friday, April 16, 2010

Leetvenge.


Oh can't you see, I'm still loving you.
Say no no no no no.

Miracle? My psp speaker automatically fixed itself , now got speakers again. nice.
So as you've all heard, I created a anti group in facebook to fight those scammers.
It' gained loads of support. Go check it out when you have time. Those scammers got owned badly. Other that those wars on the net, I had some minor "issues" in school, but meh.
After school, I went to COD with some guy concerning something I sold in LYN.
That guy thought I was a female according to my LYN account tag. LOL
Successfully done, that guy was very down to earth. He was friendly and was a quick job done.
Got back at about 2pm.
2pm are gonna release a new single soon, so stay tuned!

Support taeng's first musical!!! She is working very hard on it and I really wished I was there to watch it. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment