Monday, April 5, 2010

Phail.



Disappointed.I pity myself.I know I'm not like this for my school results but...
I was so darn nervous and hyper when i was doing that exam, so careless didn't see the paper properly. haiz.
Nevermind bout that, now that I "ranked" to intermediate 1 , nothing will stop me now. WAHAHA.
Ima miss my old teacher though, should be a different teacher teaching already. 17 april, to august.
Other than that, uncle john came back from HK, yet again lol. My room feng shui'ed up as there are many things there to boost luck, money and etc. I'm finding myself weird believing these type of stuff actually works, haha.
Went out this weekend , to the curve , ah nothing much there, just some shopping.
I NEED MOAR $$! rm 40 now. RM 140 left for "DEBT" to be gone.
Else, hwaiting.

*PLAYING MOAR CRASH BANDICOOT LOL PSX FOR THE WIN*

No comments:

Post a Comment