Friday, April 2, 2010

Fool's gold.


Lately april's been playing tricks on me, but its a good start, as I can say.
There was moar hoax on this years april fool. FUN yeah.
Razer and blizzard was on it. As well as google and yeah it was fun. I didn't even go to school that day . ==
Back on daily life, it has been kindof interesting lately as many things falled into place.
Uncle john came back from HK and bought me some random stuff, which would be updated on the next post, tomorrow I have japanese exam which upgrades me to intermediate LVL 1.
Other than that, edwin belanja friends and me, IM EXTRA PPL LOL,
to eat pizza hut, rm80 o-o, if its me, really like , HELL NO lol not that im not generous or what.
I really am broke. ha. Then duno who go suggest the idea to wear girls school uni to friends party, like WTF, i already chickened out quick LOL
Thats well about it, well, most of it, ima catch clash of the titans this weekend. woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment