Monday, April 19, 2010

Forget the past.

Today is a sad sad sad day for me, because loads of things are popping in my mind.
I have decided, I want to forget about them. I want to focus on the future now.
I WILL NOT PLAY WITH THE PAST.

Today is really a sad day. Taeyeon is quitting as chin chin DJ.
This is obviously one of the saddest things that happen to me in my KPOP obsessed life.
But its all not bad, she can get more rest now. Other than that, I will miss listening to her voice at night and her dorky chin chin pictures.
Besides, #TaengDJ become trending topic on twitter as number 4 trending topic today.

As for this post, as u known, I didn't go school today due to mental illness.
I will handle the things in my mind myself. Hope for a better improvement in the heart and mind.

Thats about it for todays post, hope for more happiness to come. TILL THEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment