Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't scam me.



What? You heard that b2st is coming to malaysia?
And T-ara? And KARA? AND EVEN 2ne1?

Its' all lies. Scams. These amateur companies can get 5 groups so easily? Like this I also can host a concert already. So what are they planning to to scam? Or WHO?

People who are so darn gullible like all these kpop hyped people. But definitely not me.
They are planning to scam over rm10k. Bank in before official statement? PUI.

If really got concert with so many artist,I can really go and lick their shoes already.
Enough bout all these scamming stuff, people are in desperate need and to aim who? Kpop fans.

So yesterday I went out for dinner again, this time at 99 restaurant , at sungai way.
I notice this restaurant was quite empty, but my mom just decided to eat there thanks to their big STEAM HEAD FISH banner.
Ended up quite bad. Cause I was as famished as a pig that hasn't eaten in 2 days.
I waited and waited. I think it was 25 minutes then the food came.
Overall, nothing to say. The menu has too little selection. Seafood . No chicken no beef no egg.
6/10.

Now, I just came back from photography club. Tiring day overall.
Hmmm what else to say..OH YA, my PSP SPEAKER BROKE. DAMN.
Ok I'm very lazy to type any more. Till then. MNET COUNTDOWN NOW!

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment