Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fresh anew.





Its sunday. God I'm so extra fragelisticly blur today, can't think straight GAAAAHHHH
Recently everything that gave me tension and stress is starting to disappear, now I can finally go through my normal life again. The boring but consistant one.
Really blur now , I shall attempt to type out a post.

Yesterday what happened? I woke up and I found myself lying on my bed, cleaned my eyes and went off doing my japanese homework. Yesterdays' class was kinda fun because we had some kind of sentence restructure game, iPhone has a japanese dictionary app, kinda cool.
After class, went back home for some internet updates, then after that, headed to solaris. YES AGAIN == for my cousin's bday dinner, shu wei's is ? years old (?) LOL DONT CARE.
Dixxon was there, twitting on henry's page like sia0 99, We went for some coffee and tah dah,
Sunday,I'm ultra blur sitting here right now , typing so many crap on my blog, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment