Friday, April 9, 2010

大変つまらないですよ。

yes. It's friday once again. This week was like seriously empty, without any pending events or whatever.It's a hella boring week for me. I wanted to post something relevent to my life on my blog this week, but its been kind of hard for me to think of a post. As for kpop, this week, no KPOP. I meant last week but hell, it felt like quite a long time I didn't catch a music show live.
As for school, its been getting worse and worse since puan wee kept aiming me at class.
What else to do? Nothing interesting recently and I'm typing this post.

If you're bored just like me, come down to LYN sone thread or soshified SM.
PM me on msn , call me on skype or ask me for a dota game. I will just be a good servent.
That's where i lurk usually while I'm on the net. Ah, I wish this week would have more events.
Now, off to lurking will be waiting for K-on!! season 2 episode 2, awkward much?

+. I got very big urge to visit taeyeon's parents glasses shop already. LOL

LOL. ENLARGE THIS FOR SOME FUN I HAD LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment