Thursday, April 29, 2010

Iron Man 2 premier @ Cathay.



So yesterday I caught the premier screening for one of the most happening movies of the year.
IRONMAN 2. I enjoiced it really much, more than ironman 1. It was hell of fun watching it.
Shall do a full review below, time to become a movie critique LOL

IRONMAN II "My Review"- Ratings : 8/10

Semi drama, semi comedy , semi action.
This movie is totally the full package. Hence, This movie definitely gets my approval.
For frequent movie go-ers/lovers, you will totally enjoy this one. No doubt.
But as for "noobs" that don't know crap about rating a movie, too bad.
I know this is irrelevant but Scarlet Johansson is the BOMB LOL Not literally tho. HA.
Kind of fast paced at first, you had to think quick to recieve info from this movie.
Definitely is a "WATCH TWICE" movie. E.g Transformers II lol
This movie is pretty hard to describe as Ironman has become more carefree as ever, very siao.
There's also many LOL moments in the movie.

Favourite quote.
"So lately many people asked me, how do I go to the bathroom with that suit?"
*AHHHHHH* *piss*
"Just like that." LOL

Ok thats all bout it, but Thor's hammer? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment