Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm gonna be OK.


So yesterday i regained consciousness, I warned myself not to tend with the past.
Focus on the future, and happiness will return. A person like me is not good with the negative world. I'm always positive. I know where I stand in this world. God has other plans with me.
This is just a lesson , everything happens for a reason.

So back to life. Yesterday, No chess club. I took my cybershot to tuition to show jon.
He was interested on buying it, RM 350. So I said. Full amount or nothanks LOL.
Anyway, when I and jon arrived at the tuition, WTH, our spots got taken.
And we ended up sitting at the most back of class. There was total slack. It was like another world. We ended up munching on pockys' while playing PSP LOL.
4 hours flew by and we learnt pretty much nothing yesterday . Great . z.
I'm hooked on this latest single in the kpop world, finally kpop has returned to my life.
It's 2pm's without U. Pretty overrated name but hell, its kinda good because there hasn't been any interesting songs lately. :/

I'm gonna be ok, gonna be ok, I'll be ok, gonna be ok

Baby without you, baby without you

Neo eobshi meojige, eobshi meojige, deo meojige, eobshi meojige

Ireonal geoya, without you, saragal geoya, without you


Listen, everything happens for a reason, everything happens for a reason

Dareun namjareun mannan geoneun ibeon han beonppun iraneun

Maldo andweneun mallo bonamana tanlo nal yaegi malgo geunyang doraseo

Naega neomu apeo neoreul boneunge geuman hago shipeo

No comments:

Post a Comment