Sunday, April 18, 2010

The migraines of life.




So I'm back. YES AGAIN. to make a proper post. Hmm, so what happened during the weekend?
I'm glad there are so many people supporting me, but I really had to end this now.
I couldn't sleep thinking about it, can't stop can't stop thinking about it, really, almost suicidal feel.
Anyway, don't wanna talk bout that any more..
Saturday was my "first" japanese class yet again. And this time, its intermediate lvl 1.
WOAH. I was shocked because.... same teacher again, kanasai. LOL
The class had obviously less people that the previous one, lessening to 10 people. I THINK.
And japanese is getting real complicated now so I gotta put in more effort.
Other than that, I was out during the weekends for some shopping and etc, really lazy to type everything out, I still don't have my mood yet.
It takes time to heal an arrow struck through your heart.
I hope it heals soon. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment